Starting this Friday May 1st, Personal Best Fitness is going to Re-Open…. Responsibly. Whew.
If you still prefer to meet in the park, at home, or via Zoom/FaceTime we are more than happy to continue to do so. We will meet everyone where they feel most comfortable.
As we ease back into using our facility again we wanted to communicate what you can expect to see when you will come to the facility to workout. You will continue to see the practices we already participate in:
- Keep to a certain area and then clean all equipment, toys and surfaces that are used immediately before moving on.
- Keeping to about 10 people in the building (including staff)
- We are by appointment only and our facility is always manned.
- We have a software booking system:
- that allows employees to communicate in advance about gym use and capacity
- allows us to take electronic payments
Things you see that will be different upon returning:
- All employees will be wearing facemasks.
- We will be taking the temperature of our employees.
- There will not be any shower use, but restrooms and wash basins will be available for use.
- You will see a new agreement to train here during this time. You may sign it here today: https://www.wellnessliving.com/
We ask that you bring your own towel and water bottle.
Clients are welcome to wear facemasks but will not be required, and Personal Best will not be providing facemasks or gloves.
Our business model and set up lends itself to following the social distancing guidelines while still getting in a great complete workout. The Carpets are cleaned, we’ve touched up the paint and scrubbed the place top to bottom… we are ready to meet you here again.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out.
Here is what the state of TN released about Fitness Facilities: https://www.tn.gov/governor/covid-19/economic-recovery/exercise-facilities-guidelines.html
I have to say that we all at Personal Best have been so humbled, thankful and appreciative by the support of those of you who have felt comfortable sticking with us for your health, nutrition and fitness.
While our doors have been closed, you have been open to a new style, a new normal, and new goals.
… Facetime, Zoom, and the city Parks and the promise of SBA Loans haven’t been the savior of Personal Best during these past months of uncertainty.
It’s been those of you who waved hello to my kids in the background of a Facetime workout, or stopped by to help them thread a new guitar string during our homeschool “music class”. Some have been supportive from states away and the dedication of those who want to continue to grind in the park when it’s raining and 43 degrees is inspiring.